Stippled my first Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Was going to send it off but decided I’d try my hand at it. It may look like crap. I dunno. Yall can make fun of me if you want. I didn’t even practice first before starting so it may show. 🤣

This started life as a GT Dist. Gen 3 Glock 22 police trade in. I removed the finger grooves. Gave it a slight undercut and then stippled it.

IMG_2968.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was going to send it off but decided I’d try my hand at it. It may look like crap. I dunno. Yall can make fun of me if you want. I didn’t even practice first before starting so it may show. 🤣

This started life as a GT Dist. Gen 3 Glock 22 police trade in. I removed the finger grooves. Gave it a slight undercut and then stippled it.

View attachment 435098
Just so you know, bubba-smithing on a Glock doesn’t make it “custom”.🤣

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me the undercut is a game changer on Glocks. They usually give me blisters after about 200rds on the range. The stippling is fine, especially for a first attempt. My first one looked nearly identical. I use a different style now with a random pattern. My only constructive criticism is that you dremeled the grip higher than you stippled. An easy fix if you go higher with your stippling. Or leave it, who cares, it’s yours. Looks functional either way. Undercutting the mag release on a gen 3 is nice in my opinion as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom