Glock LE distributor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct, Outdoor America does not go by the Glock LE price. They charge $422.00 instead of the $398.20, which I guess they do because they can.

The places I listed above are options for LE in Oklahoma. Not sure what the options are for the guys buying on the GSSF. Glock did recently change prices on the GSSF guns as well.

Outdoor America quoted me $422 for a g17. Which us almost $80 lower than anyone else I have contacted.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes it is. just wondering out loud..if a local distributor would match OAS First responder price for you...just a thought? worst OPS or whomever can say is no.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to get a Glock 31 from OAS-$422 but none in stock. Called OPS and was quoted $499 but again none in stock. I called Glock, they faxed me the order form, which I filled out and returned along with my letter from the Sheriff. My model 31 should arrive at the Sheriff's office Thursday. Price was $394.50, I believe. For actual officer purchases, they will gladly sell direct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom