Glock Night I Dot sights free shipping for the Best Pistols built!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is only for the discreet Pistol owners of the finest Manufactured Pistols only. The Glock!! All others just click your back button and go on down the road!

If you like front sight shooting, want night sights and like I Dot's, here is a good deal with free shipping as well. Swiss tritium light source that is guaranteed to be incredibly bright and effective for up to 20 years without dimming or fading. I sure like these. $75 a set is a good deal.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/ameriglo-complete-i-dot-style-night-sight-sets-for-glocks.html

Last edited:

heat-ar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like these to but i want the u shape on the rear and the ones i have found show the u shape sometimes in the pics but don't have the u on the end of the part number.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like these to but i want the u shape on the rear and the ones i have found show the u shape sometimes in the pics but don't have the u on the end of the part number.

I would call Opticsplanet to make sure, but mine are all u shape. I really like the bright orange up front. Easy to see with aging eyes for sure.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brownells had the green/green/green (which is the green outline instead of the orange). I paid $99 and sent my glock off to Robar.

No need to send your Glock off to have sights pushed on, just ask around on here. There are guys that have pushers that would have saved you some money! I have helped quite a few out and glad to. Just ask.