Glock or XDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The XDm is a lot of gun for the money, but I prefer Glocks (I've owned both). In the end, it comes down to personal preference and which one fits your intended use better. You shouldn't be unhappy with either one.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here we go again with this one. Not bitching,its my favorite.

Been carrying an XD 9mm 3" subcompact as CC for a few years. In the market now for a G26 or 27 to sub out with it.

For full size needs,last year when they first came out I bought an XDM in .40 then switched to one in 9mm. I also own a tricked out G17 that I take out with the XDM for range shooting and alternate between both for HD and for truck carry. Have had a few other 17s as well as a SpringfieldA P9 and one of my favorites,a G23.

I like both. They both shoot great and almost anything I run through the G17 I run thru the XDM. Thats why I've decided to stay in one calibre instead of going back and forth between 9mm and .40. But between the two,I like my G17 just a tad better and its with me more than the XDM.

Full size I say Glock or XDM, and compact I say Glock or XDM, and subcompact I say XD for now- until I get my 26.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol SHOOT BOTH i think i see his thread posted weekly and i don't know how many people i have meet and let them shot both my 9mm XDM and 9mm GLOCK. Your best bet is to go to H&H rent both for and buy a couple boxes of ammo trip should cost you between 70-90. Both are great guns but you are going to have to decide for your self

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image][Broken External Image]
awww.liquidmatrix.org_blog_wp_content_uploads_2009_09_brick.jpg

I've had several Glocks and several XD's. The XD's were a much better fit for my hand than the Glocks, except for a G36 which with its single stack fit fine, but had a kick like a mule.