Glock Promo Pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
t
The fact this stuff is made is why I don’t care much for Glock......I don’t hate them I just don’t believe they are any better than other tactical Tupperware!

Better? I dunno. But I figure anybody will give you some pencils and patches and assorted shizz you can use for stocking stuffers, anniversary presents, things like that can't be all bad. Yeah, I'd call that better, or at least close to it.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
t
The fact this stuff is made is why I don’t care much for Glock......I don’t hate them I just don’t believe they are any better than other tactical Tupperware!
I love Glock and personally think they are better than a lot (not all) of the other tactical polymer guns. And just so you know, all the other gun makers also have their own swag. Just not as much as Glock and not as free or easy to get.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Better? I dunno. But I figure anybody will give you some pencils and patches and assorted shizz you can use for stocking stuffers, anniversary presents, things like that can't be all bad. Yeah, I'd call that better, or at least close to it.

I'd call that cheap advertising for Glock.
You little minions running around with their logo all over is just another walking billboard for them, and all it took was .50 cents worth of cheap junk to put around your necks.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
th

Latest posts

Top Bottom