Glock sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You CAN get out of sales tax by buying online but you rarely if ever see LN guns at summit. If so it won't last but a day or so. Usually, they are police trade-ins with burnt sights in terms of glocks. Don't get me wrong, they are priced accordingly and it's hard for me NOT to order something everytime I visit.

Tax is VERY much a selling point because it adds up to me. Honestly, that's why I look around in the classifieds here. Case and point I JUST bought a gun from the classifieds and not paying tax was a significant motive because it would have been nearly $100 for the tax on the gun if new. I'll sure as heck guarantee you it's a selling point when buying 1911s or rifles over $1000. Especially since people will haggle over as little $10 from my experiences.

Well, Summit isn't the only place to get new glocks for $500 online. And you're right, I'd probably buy a used glock FTF before I'd go online.

Getting out of sales tax is certainly a selling point when you're buying used - But so is ordering online to avoid sales tax.

Either way, pricing a gun at new prices just because "you don't have to pay sales tax" is what I was getting at - and if I'm going to buy a gun at new prices, I'm going to buy it online.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the last 20+ years, I've owned and fired damn near every pistol and revolver known to man. Revolvers are my favorite, but if I was called out to a gunfight, kinda like they did in the old west, and I didn't have access to my rifle or shotgun (for whatever reason) my Glock 22 would be the weapon I would take out to the gunfight.

The other thing I like about the Glock is it's simplicity in design. Of all those guns I mentioned above, the Glock is the only one I can COMPLETELY disassemble and put back together without any help. I can FIELD strip every pistol out there, but when it comes to GUTTING them, the Glock is the only one I can do and do right. Hell, I can take mine apart with just a toothpick! And yes, I'm talking every pin, every part until I have nothing but a piece of plastic in my hands.

And lastly, gorgeous Smith & Wesson or Colt revolvers are what you show your friends. Glocks are what you show your ENEMIES! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom