Glock Upgrades and Conversions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you decide to go with grip tape, I have Tru-grips on my glock. You can find them at ericwesselman.com. They are laser cut and very thin. They worked really well at a two day, 1500 round pistol class I took in June. Enjoy your new glock! Hope this helps.

raja_kerbau

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am very hard find Lone Wolf Threaded barrels, anybody here want to sell for me? don't worry only each 1 piece i needed for my Glock 34 and Glock 17, please PM me if you want to sell it to me...

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought an EFK Firedragon barrel; It was for my Sig P229 in .40S&W; I bought a 9MM standard drop in barrel. For the Sig I had to buy different 9MM magazines. -- I read stories about ejectors and recoil springs, but the Firedragon barrel fit and functions well right out of the box with the ejector and recoil spring for my P229. The price seemed cheaper than everyone else. Had to shop around abit to find the best price. Good Luck!!

cigman1st

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take it to Mike at Accurate Iron. He can stipple it if you want and knows Glocks inside and out. My favorite service he has done on several of mine is to relieve the bottom of the trigger guard next to the grip. I leave the shape of the trigger guard alone otherwise.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a glock 19 and want to have a trigger job done. Where is the best place to get a trigger job done around the OKC metro area. I love my glock but I don't like the trigger. Does anyone have a fulcrom trigger? And if so, what do you think about it? I would like something with about a 3-3.5 pound range. Any help would be much appreciated. And if you have an idea about how much it would cost, that would be nice as well.

urbanscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 32c with a 23 glock barrel and a 9mm conversion barrel. 357 sig, 40 cal, and 9mm in one gun..... its a nice option when ammo is rare.
You can use the 40/357 mags for either calaber. The 9 requires a g19 mag.
Stay with the same length on barrel length. I've found longer barrels jam in the slide.