GM employee discount??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a new F150 in May of this year that was nicely optioned for 11,000 off sticker with rebates and dealer reduction. Drove off the lot with a 2014 with 13 miles on the odometer for 2200.00 less than the two equally optioned used 2013 models with over 20,000 miles sitting on the lot.

Seemed to be a no-brainier to me.

Edited to add... I had the X plan from work and their price was already several thousand cheaper. The X plan did reduce the 250.00 processing fee to 95.00.

davecaris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, I am still on fence. I really like the new GMC Sierra, I'm just trying to get the best deal. I do qualify for military pricing whinch seems very close to Gm supplier pricing, neither seem to be the best deal though.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at Truecar's website and do some other research to find the best deals that can be had. just. Go in there with a top dollar you're willing to pay and work them down. I ask for their invoice and they've showed it to me each time but are usually reluctant.

davecaris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did get to see invoice on the truck I want that was ordered, and saw the supplier and employee pricing. Employee pricing was almost 2500 more saving than supplier. We have not haggled over price yet, as truck won't been in until mid November. I don't Think I would have any trouble getting supplier because it's about the same as military price.

I have the tru car app and have used it as a guide.

I would like to do business with Hudiburg GMC since they are close to Tinker but will take a drive if I have too for the right deal! ��

Latest posts

Top Bottom