Good bye Big XII

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow Doug Gottlieb just confirmed on Espn that Texas A&M, Missouri, Fsu, and Clemson are all headed to the SEC. I didn't see Missou coming in all of this. Looks to be a done deal. Now we are back to the Big 8 again.

Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas
Tech
Baylor
Kansas
Kansas State
Iowa State

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow Doug Gottlieb just confirmed on Espn that Texas A&M, Missouri, Fsu, and Clemson are all headed to the SEC. I didn't see Missou coming in all of this. Looks to be a done deal. Now we are back to the Big 8 again.

Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas
Tech
Baylor
Kansas
Kansas State
Iowa State

Where's Nebraska??

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's no Big 8 conference without Colorado,Nebraska, and now apparently Mizzou. I think it is being referred to as the "UT Conference" now.

Should have seen the writing on the wall when Nebraska and Colorado got mad and left. That Longhorn network with ESpn breaking ncaa rules was final nail in coffin.

Sure hope Oklahoma schools make out ok when Texas goes independent in another year or 2.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's no Big 8 conference without Colorado,Nebraska, and now apparently Mizzou. I think it is being referred to as the "UT Conference" now.

Should have seen the writing on the wall when Nebraska and Colorado got mad and left. That Longhorn network with ESpn breaking ncaa rules was final nail in coffin.

Sure hope Oklahoma schools make out ok when Texas goes independent in another year or 2.

^^^This...

Latest posts

Top Bottom