Good deals on Hunting boots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a pair of rocky sports boots like those ^^^ They are great. I think I Paid like $85 or $90 for them 3 years ago. They are getting Tired/Worn, and I will probably have to replace them after this year.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
keep an eye on basspro, I picked up a pair of redhead 600 gram thinsulate boots last year for $69.

They have a few things on clearance right now but not as good as the deal I got last year.

keep an eye on those redheads!! I bought a pair of their duty boots about 4 years ago. They lasted 3 months!!!! And all I was doing was sitting at a desk 8 hrs a day watching video cameras. I took them back and because I worked there, they traded me for a pair of Bates with minimum extra cost. In fact, I have those Bates on right now.

I'll never trust something as important as my feet (when hunting) to Redhead again. Never!

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a wimp when it comes to cold feet!

I am real tough on my boots as well.... Professionally training hunting dogs for 15 years takes a toll on everything.

My all time favorite boots are Mucks...although barbed wire is your enemy!!!!!!
They are easy on and off, warm and take a beating!

I also have purchased a few things from Sportsman guide.... no complaints yet! As long as you are not in a rush!

PJ

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at the cheap and expensive rubber boots similar to the Muck boots earlier this year. Every single one of the rubber boots were shiny/the camo will eventually rub off. That is something I was not happy about. I settled on the Muck boot brand, and have not looked back since. I've been wearing them every time I've gone hunting from opening day of bow season. They are by far the most comfortable boot I've ever worn!
http://www.basspro.com/The-Original...f-Pac-Boots-for-Men/product/10208683/-1684531

Good luck on your boot choice. Also buy boots that are a half to one full size bigger than normal to leave room for bigger socks. That trick helps keep my feet from sweating and getting cold as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom