Good evening all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just joined, I've been lurking a while, seems like people get along, which is nice and kind of different. I hope I can contribute, but I'm an old fart, so my perspective may be different. I'm a reloader, a pistol shooter, and an occasional rifle and shotgun shooter. I belong to Tri City gun club, and before that OKC gun club. Looking forward to this, and just in case you're wondering just how serious a shootist I am, I'll tell you this, I can hit the berm almost every time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just joined, I've been lurking a while, seems like people get along, which is nice and kind of different. I hope I can contribute, but I'm an old fart, so my perspective may be different. I'm a reloader, a pistol shooter, and an occasional rifle and shotgun shooter. I belong to Tri City gun club, and before that OKC gun club. Looking forward to this, and just in case you're wondering just how serious a shootist I am, I'll tell you this, I can hit the berm almost every time.
Welcome to OSA!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
James G HOWDY.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the kindness fellas. As for Snattlerake's picture of James Garner, he was a good ole Oklahoma boy, I never saw a bad word about him.
Early in his career, he came to Ponca City to appear at the Rodeo. The morning before, he visited the hospital kids ward where my sister was in traction because of a broken leg. He autographed a little wiener dog doll which she still has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom