Hello Folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDNimrod

New to the site!
Reaction score
Greetings from Maryland. Just joined the group. Interested in all aspects of firearms from collecting (had a Curios and Relics lic for a while) to shooting (30-06, 6.5x55, 7.62x54, 303, 308, .45, 9mm) to hunting (Muzzleloader, Shotgun, Rifle -deer and hogs).
Also reload for everything I shoot. Current restoration project is my Dad's old Savage Model 87(?) .22.

Looking forward to learning from you all and contributing knowledge when I can.

MDNimrod

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the party!

chicken.gif

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from Maryland. Just joined the group. Interested in all aspects of firearms from collecting (had a Curios and Relics lic for a while) to shooting (30-06, 6.5x55, 7.62x54, 303, 308, .45, 9mm) to hunting (Muzzleloader, Shotgun, Rifle -deer and hogs).
Also reload for everything I shoot. Current restoration project is my Dad's old Savage Model 87(?) .22.

MDNimrod

welcome friend...what brings you to Oklehoma?

AgentOrange99

Marksman
Reaction score
Bienvenido

MDNimrod
Maryland to OK?

Latest posts

Top Bottom