Is Tulsa's mail delivery about to get significantly slower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the Pony Express was faster on horseback than these jokers we have running USPS. I have notice that it takes longer every time I buy something and its sent USPS and is usually ragged! boxes crushed, bubble envelopes literaly destroyed. I ordered a slide for a 45 a year ago and the Postal delivery person stuck it and hanging out of the front of the mailbox. Its a locking mail box with a small slot for letters in the front. The back of it has a 12" x 18" place to set packages or oversize mail. I almost pooped my pants when I came home and a 45 slide hanging out. I bought a new guitar a year ago and it was delivered by UPS and the had used it for a seat! The more stuff is handled the more damage to boxes and product. I always track my stuff and have watched so many items be within 3 miles of my house on I 35 in Edmond in a USPS truck and end up in Dallas Tx area, then to Norman, then Yukon, back to Dallas, Norman, OKC two or 3 places then Edmond about a week after I tracked it with a few miles. I really dont like using Amazon but they get things delivered and NO damages in a hurry. Maybe USPS should use Amazon logistics instead of what they have been doing the past 25 yrs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom