Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks. What's up?
I developed an abscess from by gastric sleeve surgery back in August. I hate to say it but my wife may have been right, I may have been over doing it before I was completely recovered. I have been down for about 4 weeks now with a fever of 103.8. On Thursday they admitted me to the hospital for IV antibiotics. it may not of been a good idea last month putting risers on my camper. Sometimes I forget that I am not a 25 year old GI that runs a few miles everyday.

I hope everyone has a great time and good luck hunting. I hope I can get out next weekend.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I developed an abscess from by gastric sleeve surgery back in August. I hate to say it but my wife may have been right, I may have been over doing it before I was completely recovered. I have been down for about 4 weeks now with a fever of 103.8. On Thursday they admitted me to the hospital for IV antibiotics. it may not of been a good idea last month putting risers on my camper. Sometimes I forget that I am not a 25 year old GI that runs a few miles everyday.

I hope everyone has a great time and good luck hunting. I hope I can get out next weekend.

Get over that crud asap so you can come freeze with the rest of us and talk about how much fun we're having.

Latest posts

Top Bottom