Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No deer moving but I have a cool sunrise view. Deer seasons been a rough one but at least I’m still walking on top of the dirt and not in it yet.

Attachments

• 3DC3F575-956C-4740-8D0A-2403435821EF.jpeg
    3DC3F575-956C-4740-8D0A-2403435821EF.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 125

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0595.PNG
No deer moving but I have a cool sunrise view. Deer seasons been a rough one but at least I’m still walking on top of the dirt and not in it yet.
I've seen some beautiful sunrises and sunsets from the stand. Many times those are worth the effort of get out there. I had one last year that was amazing. A buck could have walked by and I would have missed it!

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out west to play orange army with a coworker buddy, who had never been hunting. Passed up a decent buck chasing a doe only to have another hunter shoot the buck. The doe came running to us and my buddy got her. He is hooked now! This all happened Monday.

Went back last night and today, didn't see jack crap except for bobcats and other hunters. Its back to my archery properties for the rest of the season or until I can't stand to hunt anymore! LOL

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
SC and tslabaugh, you guys talking black kettle? I've only been there to quail hunt. Heard many tales of big bucks though

Last edited:

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SC and tslabaugh, you guys talking black kettle? I've only been there to quail hunt. Herd many tales of big bucks though

I am. Place gets crowded during the first of the week. I have never seen so many campers, trucks, and guys in orange! Granted, it was my first time to rifle hunt public land. When we first got there and was looking for a place to camp, there were tons of deer hanging at camps, but only saw one buck that I would have shot. It does get hit hard. Yesterday wasn't so bad with people, but all the obvious spots that appear to have deer had trucks parked there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom