Good News about ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Just found out that Wal-Mart started a 3 box limit per day. This will help peple who are looking for ammo to shoot.

About time. Tired of the panic buyers and gougers buying everything at once. Not everyone can camp in front of the desk and just wait for the truck to roll in.

cscokd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About time. Tired of the panic buyers and gougers buying everything at once. Not everyone can camp in front of the desk and just wait for the truck to roll in.

+1000 I wish they would implement a better limit on the number of guns a person can buy at once. The store in Owasso limits you to 5 at a time because that is what fits on a form. Really, the only people buying 5 Colt 6920's at a time are unlicensed dealers, and they know that.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only strolled by the local WM ammo counter once since this crap started.
Interestingly enough they had a ton of 380 and not much else as far as handgun ammo goes.
Plenty of rifle stuff outside of the gouger calibers.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bad thing is that I think we are nearing the end of the current run on ammo. The stores all seem to be restocking now. However, it seems like once controls like this are implemented they hang around much longer than necessary.

Road Runner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy on I-240 had more ammo on the shelves this morning at 9:30 than I have seen in weeks. They even had ammo stocked at the customer service counter by the front door. 9mm and 5.56 were only at customer service counter. There were not any of these calibers on the ammo aisle.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy on I-240 had more ammo on the shelves this morning at 9:30 than I have seen in weeks. They even had ammo stocked at the customer service counter by the front door. 9mm and 5.56 were only at customer service counter. There were not any of these calibers on the ammo aisle.

Customer Service counter at the front of the store, or the Sporting Goods counter near the ammo case?

Latest posts

Top Bottom