Good night for some killin’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My lawn has been destroyed.
The perps have been sanctioned.
There are more coming. I will be ready.

Lol. Freeking dillers have really destroyed the lawn. 12:30 and they are gone.
I’ve killed 50 or so in the years we have lived here.
Hate the vermin. .22 mag Henry if anyone is interested.

59fdd99cd461e9ee067a3a4ba77e6132.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple running around where I live and will tear things up every now and then. Within city limits and I don't have to mow it so don't really care. Did relocate a skunk that was a little too brave for my liking as it would walk in between the buildings when other people would leave cat food outside so it was used to an easy meal. Same for a possum that was running around and getting a little territorial.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last night I was closing the gate to one of my properties and a diller hopped up on the curb and trotted right to me. I obliged by quietly opening the pickup door, leaned down and drew my trusty Glock 19. I proceeded to take careful aim, careful aim you understand, at the range of 3 feet and drove a 124 grain 9mm through the big bastid's mid section. He rolled over in classic form,hopped up and took off a runnin, spewing a stream at 15 yards. I walked back to the end of the concrete to see where he went.My wondering eye did appear to perceive a big diller taking a classic nap. End of story. By the time I return to the scene today I expect the coons, coyotes or a bobcat to have a full belly and belching with a contented sigh. Another one bites the dust..........

Latest posts

Top Bottom