Good Performance Exhaust Shop in OKC Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1) Exhaust: we build custom exhausts - every exhaust we build is mandrel bend (not crush/press bent). We do have in house dyno - so we guarantee that our exhaust will perform the best. Since everything is custom build - customer has 100% freedom of look and sound choice. On the other hand, if performance is not our #1 priority - a muffler shop jobber will do just fine.

2) I've been dynotuning since 2000 and have all the hardware/software to tune all GMs as well.

3) If you want performance in the long run - I would recommend doing a Gen3 swap instead of stroker: more power and better gas mileage.

P.S. Ed Wright is great guy and I would recommend him if you were in Tulsa, but with his back surgery the waiting list is getting very long.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice MoBoost. I'll probably be in touch with you when I start working on this.

I don't really want to do the gen III swap on this. It would be awesome, but I don't want to get radical with it. I've got the stroker bottom end if I decide to do that. I might just try to wake the 5.7 up a little with exhaust, a cam and maybe some better flowing heads. I'm just not sure yet.

Can you give me a cost for a dyno tune or do you need to know all the details of the build to determine?

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to have a set of long tube headers installed on my truck. 2.5" true duals. The headers will need an EGR fitting added and I'd like to have them just build the system for me while they have it. I'll provide the cats and mufflers I just need them to make the rest of the tubing. I want it all mandrel bent too. I figure a good performance shop should have a mandrel tubing bender.

Oh yeah, all stainless.

1997 Chevy K1500 SWB

You guys got any good ones you recommend?

Getting the exhaust on and installed wont be hard, finding a local shop with a Mandrel bender is not going to be easy. Last I checked no one in the OKC metro has one as they are ubber expensive to buy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom