good tactical bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, for the money or even for maybe a little more, I couldnt ask for a better bag. Plus the MOLLE system is always a bonus. Tons of cool little pouches you can get to put on those suckers.

Yeah, but they will fail you if you use them long enough. They're basically Airsoft quality bags that aren't designed to handle any serious weight for any amount of time. They used to be $29.99 and then everyone got into the "tacti-cool" stuff and now they're like $79.

I've got a VooDoo (its an older one) and the main zipper gets a little finicky on me and won't zip right. I've got a 5.11 case and I'm not 100% happy with how the strap connectors like to slide side-ways on the carry-strap, but it's built solid otherwise.

I've got a TacForce bag - its probably somewhere in between.

If you're just carrying it from the safe to the trunk/pickup bed and then to the range bench, then VooDoo is probably fine, but if you plan on traveling with it, or needing it to hold up for any length of time with something heavy in it, I'd get at least a 5.11.

Latest posts

Top Bottom