Walmart Bagging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it was very funny = I read it all the way to the end - but I bet there are some who soaked it up
I have actually had WM people suggest that I double bag some things that I was loading pretty heavy
ie 2x2 liter bottles in one bag or several canned goods - but they held up fine with one
didn't intend to rain on your parade
Don't you hate it when you buy a gallon of milk or something in a glass container, bag it in a single bag, make it all the way home and when carrying the stuff in the house the bag rips and everythign glass is broken and milk is all over the garage floor?

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t bag a lot of stuff.
I have a cart full muffins bags of veggies or fruits bottles of this and that.

So I head out and the dreaded receipt poleese flags me over looks at tge receipt and says why didn’t you bag anything.

I says because all this cart is stolen . The receipt is from
My other cart it was bagged.

Skwakkk goes the walkie” I need a manager at the market doors please”.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the “guards” got a little cross with my grandson o e day and I told him I’d slap the **** out of him.
In retrospect that may not have been a great plan. He was bigger and probably 30 years younger than me.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do the same 2 bags for everything im a lifelong okie. Just wait what’s coming.!! Im in Denver this week covering of our warehouses and guess what no plastic bags 0 had to buy a cloth one to carry my stuff out girl said we don’t offer them you have to buy them. Boy i made a ass of myself but I felt better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom