Got a new Bobcat!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at 2 Bobcat models at Atwoods this week. Both were 52" but several hundred $$$ different in price.
Do you mind sharing where and how much the 61" was??? Thanks

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of my pasture is very rough, and this new mower handled it with ease.

I set the adjustment knob for my weight, and even hitting some holes that were 6" deep or deeper that I was unable to see because of the tall grass, not once did I bottom out the seat.

My old bones can't take a beating like they use to, and this seat was definitely a good selling point when purchasing this particular mower.

Now, I'm fixing to go now the area around my new 8 acre carp pond, and see how it's gonna look after it's first mowing of the year...
That was my next question. I have a bit of rutting around my pond area. Suspension seat only?

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my next question. I have a bit of rutting around my pond area. Suspension seat only?
It is suspension seat only, but oh what a nice seat it is.

Just finished mowing around my new carp pond, and dang gone it looks nice!

Just took a picture of the "adjustment knob -

IMG_20240512_135030310~2.jpg

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at 2 Bobcat models at Atwoods this week. Both were 52" but several hundred $$$ different in price.
Bixby Outdoor Power and Equipment.

48 months @ 0% interest.

Ask for David. He can give you prices on all their mowers, and answer any questions you may have.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is quite a bit of difference from the models Atwoods sells and the one listed by the OP. The Atwoods versions are more for a homeowner. The one listed here is more commercial duty.

I wanted a 48” stand on version and found a used one late last season that I bought. It had a couple dozen hours on it.

These mowers cut great and are comparable to the other commercial mowers. The new commercial models sell for MSRP, at least they did when I was looking last year.

output_image1693356011655.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt know Bobcat made a ZT, thats a sexy azz machine!

Geez -- im at an age and a level of land ownership where i have to agree

My inner 32y/0 self wants to slap my now 52 y/o self for thinking the term "sexy ass machine!" - as it aspplies to lawn equipment

(Of course we could go down rabbit holes of innuendos - "cuttin' the lawn, trimmin' the hedges, - etc etc)

Latest posts

Top Bottom