Mowing about over!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like it is ending quick! Just finished mowing everything and serviced the mower I used, new blades, oil & filter and topped the tank with treated fuel. I treat the fuel before mowing last mow to get it in carb.

I will mow again, and will use the other one I use and get it ready for winter. Then the Weedeaters, walk behind mower, chain saws, Gravley and rototiller.

Last edited:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never ever put any treatment in any of my power lawn equipment but then i use them off and on year round, and i still have about 1 1/2 months of mowing to do if we get some rain.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@rickm “”I have never ever put any treatment in any of my power lawn equipment but then i use them off and on year round, and i still have about 1 1/2 months of mowing to do if we get some rain.”l

Where you reside t?

I’ve been a satisfied user of Sta-Bil. Long gone are the days of draining carburetors and such. It has se me well! My **** stops growing at below 50 at nights.

I use two large zero turns to mow, have some steep mowing as well and one is weighted for the slope mowing. So I get one ready for winter ahead of time. Will be weedeating awhile as well.

Last edited:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im way down in the SE part just before you fall off into Texas, after mowing season is over i usually have leave clean up on some of my yards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom