Got a new Bobcat!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, I'm fixing to go now the area around my new 8 acre carp pond, and see how it's gonna look after it's first mowing of the year...
Be careful mowing around the pond edges. I've known of two individuals that were mowing along the edges, got a wheel in the mud that dragged the mower into the pond.
Unfortunately for one, he had removed the seat safety switch and got chopped up pretty bad. He wasn't found until the next day, deceased when it overturned.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice mower! Take care of it, should get you 20 years or more down the road.

I still prefer rear discharge, they seem to go through things more easily (not east) and will not sling items everywhere.

The older style Raptors were great little machines. We had one for five years, no issues.

Last edited:

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful mowing around the pond edges. I've known of two individuals that were mowing along the edges, got a wheel in the mud that dragged the mower into the pond.
Unfortunately for one, he had removed the seat safety switch and got chopped up pretty bad. He wasn't found until the next day, deceased when it overturned.
I appreciate the heads up. That's bad, sorry to hear that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom