Got the Wife Hooked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my wife out to Wagoner yesterday afternoon to shoot her new Sig Mosquito. She is definetely hooked now. Asked if we could go back today.....OF COURSE HONEY! We put about 200 rds through it. It did live up to the name "Jammatic" but it liked the federal bulk box over the federal lightning. Once it "warmed up" it shot almost flawlessly. CCI Minimags next time and I think it will run just fine. This new hobby could hurt my bank account!

Wagoner range experience was just fine. We were the only ones out there. We did have someone pull into the parking lot, look at us from the car for a minute, and leave. Made me a little nervous but with the recent events, everyone out there should be on edge.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the second year in a row one of my Christmas presents from my wife was a range date. Last year she shot the AR and 9mm one time. She shot the P22 a few times and was done. This year one and done with the p22 and the HK USP 45. (Her friend liked the laser so I figured she might want to try it) Another guy brought his P22 with a Silenserco Sparrow. When she heard it her jaw dropped. She said "Did the bullet come out?!" So hopefully when my Sparrow comes in I can get her to shoot more. Those little cans take out all the evil noise for the ladies.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took my wife out to Wagoner yesterday afternoon to shoot her new Sig Mosquito. She is definetely hooked now. Asked if we could go back today.....OF COURSE HONEY! We put about 200 rds through it. It did live up to the name "Jammatic" but it liked the federal bulk box over the federal lightning. Once it "warmed up" it shot almost flawlessly. CCI Minimags next time and I think it will run just fine. This new hobby could hurt my bank account!

Wagoner range experience was just fine. We were the only ones out there. We did have someone pull into the parking lot, look at us from the car for a minute, and leave. Made me a little nervous but with the recent events, everyone out there should be on edge.

I would also look at the mags you are using. The Mosquito as you have found out is ammo picky, but I have found out that magizines make up a big part of the problem. I have several mags from different manufactures and can say there is no rhime or reason to what works and does not work. I have mags ( and labeled them) because they have never failed and then I have mags that will fail everytime, somewhere in the mag round count, but they will fail everytime at some point in going from full to empty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom