Gov Christie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more I see of this man, the better I like him. He tends to speak his mind and unlike most political types, seems to have one.

A somber and visibly angry Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ) held a press conference during which he slammed Atlantic City Mayor Lorenzo Langford and praised President Barack Obama for their handling of the ferocious superstorm devastating the East Coast.

http://newsone.com/2069682/christie-obama-superstorm-sandy/

I am still looking for a link to the video of him telling people to get out ahead of the storm. I saw just a few minutes of it yesterday and it was his usual blunt style. Something along the lines of, "If you stay and die, it is your own fault"

Some of the things he said today.

"If it looks stupid, it is stupid, and you're going to wind up hurting yourselves and others," Christie said in that unique way that he says things.

Then, he asked to speak directly to children watching at home: "Remain calm. The adults are taking care of business. Don't be scared."

Edit: Found the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw him on Fox news this morning and he impressed me. They asked him if he though Romney was going to make an appearance up there. He basically said I don't care the least bit about presidential politics... I have the people of New Jersey to take care of right now.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC caught a snippet of the interview where he said something about sending first responders home last night to take care of their own families because there wasn't anything they could do for folks ... He said something about moving to NJ and working for DPS up there ... :lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom