Gov Newsom doesn't like single family homes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Part of the lib wet dream?
I've read the promoters of the great reset say we won't own anything in 10-20 years or so, just rent. And they want more people in urban environments.

You people that like your space and privacy can just suck it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...single-family-zoning-in-california/ar-AAOxb54

Gov. Newsom signs SB 9, curbing single-family zoning in California​

I'll bet it doesn't apply to the hollywood types, politicians and those that can afford the homes in Malibu.....as well as Newsom. He will live in his single family mansion forever.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Edmonds new mayor Darryl Davis supports multi family housing also.
When combining legal descriptions of two lots in Del City, the Del City planning commission specifically prohibited building any multi-family housing. Didn't think too much about it at the time. This thread is interesting.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All those Hatian illegal aliens needed to be sent to Virginia and DC, but they are being sent to red states in an attempt to create more blue states.

On the other hand, they probably won't get to vote in the red states, but it will increase the red state's population numbers a bit...

...maybe enough to add U.S. House of Representatives to those states?

(No, I'm sure it wouldn't be enough of a change in population to cause that.)

xtremerange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CA didn't think this through. This actually restores property rights to people. If you don't want to add a residence to your property, don't. If you do, you can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom