Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffro3006mag

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The main reason listed was not the Oath Keepers association, it was the 21 months of investigation for domestic offenses. The tie to Oath Keepers seems tied to the drug and gun charges, and then the association with a Militia group known for having weapons. Kind of sounds logical to me.

If you did not have a history of violence domestically, the association with weapons would not have come up. Come on people, I wear a tin foil hat as much as the next guy, but let's not be guilty of the same thing that we scream about the liberal media doing, and twisting individual facets of a case to support a conspiracy theory.

Thank You, when couples have a history especially domestic violence and they already have been involved with the family's life and apparently the family made a decision to NOT do what was needed to correct their behaviors, then a determination to terminate parental rights will follow. The whole Oath Keepers deal is merely information, and if you read the paragraph is actually goes directly into the weapons situation.

Believe me, nobody want to take children from a parent, infact it is usually best for them to find a responsible family member (In Oklahoma its usually the grandparents or uncles or aunts) for the children to stay with. The stress this situation creates is purely on the child, some people side with the parents, I personally have never had the compassion for the parents with few exceptions. Anyone who knows me knows I love Oklahoma and the people here,but domestic violence and meth are destroying this state.

I would be interested in seeing some of the people mouthing off handle the situations some of these workers go through, cant carry a weapon, cant cuff and stuff, can provide assistance (that most CHOOSE not to follow) and work through the legal system, and pray that the children are not stresed....has anyone ever seen a child with radical detachment disorder? Believe me, its as ugly as it gets.

Just my 2 cents, but what do I know :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom