Graduation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on your graduation! There is a big, wide, wonderful world waiting for you. I think Cohiba gave you some excellent advice. Live, love, laugh and be positive in all things. Best wishes for the future.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent!!!

Great move toward college, don't forget about the National Guard...especially the Air Guard. I had a ton of relatives in the Guard and Air Guard, plus where I grew up (Chandler) there is a headquarters so a lot of association with it.

I was talked out of it by my father...a Marine...go figure. Best friend in High School is now a Lt.Col.

Don't let 'em get to you if you're undecided on a major. Heck, I was and ended up with three B.S and a Masters.
Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...:D

Don't forget, its a big world out there...go see it, be a part of it. I've cowboyed for a living, lived among the Navajo in N.W.New Mexico, partied in Cabo, know Los Angleles and Vegas like the back of my hand.

Be open and positive, take risks, get an education, enjoy life...don't listen to negative people, surround yourself with the most positive and educated people you can. Enjoy it, it's just started...buckle up brother the ride gets a little exciting!!!

Wow! Where were you when I graduated. Congrats Been, keep those toes pointed in the right direction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom