Grand american gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there all day with my Dad and he bought one gun and i got a holster. I did not find many deals there at all.

I thought the crowd was sparse which as a looker suited me fine, but would frustrate me as a seller big time.

I think that if they charged $5 more for a table and $5 less at the door they would double the turnout. Just a thought

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to the door and the price was $14. I said to the lady (with my phone in my hand and the website loaded up) the advertised price was $12 and here is my $1 off coupon so I will pay a total $22 for my wife and I. The lady nodded and said sorry about that, your total is $22. What is total BS is several people in front of us paid the $14.

Not much to look at and they had no where near 2200 tables but I did find a good deal on a Ruger LCR for the wife.
mind if i ask ......what is a good deal on the lcr?

greenbeetle

Marksman
Reaction score
We paid $80 per table, $30 more per table than last time.

We had many people complain about being robbed at entry of $2 each after paying more than the advertised cost of entry.

We were surrounded by crafts tables...

Gun chambers were not secured with zip ties which is inexcusably irresponsible. If there is an incident I doubt his insurance will pay under those conditions.

We may or may not attend another one of these shows. They showed no respect for our customers or their safety.

Last edited:

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We paid $80 per table, $30 more per table than last time.

We had many people complain about being robbed at entry of $2 after paying more than the advertised cost of entry.

We were surrounded by crafts tables.

Gun chambers are not secured which is inexcusibley irresponsible. If there is an incident I doubt his insurance will pay under those conditions.

We may or may not attend another of these shows. The organization shows no respect for our customers or their safety.

Funny story, well not really, but since you mentioned safety.....As my wife and I were leaving which was around 11:00, we had just exited and I heard the familiar sound of slide being racked. I turned around immediately and there was a guy with a glock out in the open stuffing it in his front right pocket. He was only wearing sweat pants shorts. I grabbed the wife and stopped allowing him to pass. As he passed I said "real safe buddy" and he just shrugged and keep walking. Now I have no idea if he put one in the pipe but I made dam sure he was in front of me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom