Great day at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to H&H today. I allways meet new people when I shoot there. We had a blast. My 13 year old likes to shoot the ARs, but he has never shot an AK-47 until today. Now he has a new #1. He told me that he needs an AK. Anyway, we shot the 22s, 38, 9mm, AR-15, AK47 and the 454 Casull. Now my thumbs hurt. It was fun and I guess the thumbs are a small price to pay for a good they with the wife and kids.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only bad thing is that when we get home they all get to rest. I spent the next hour cleaning guns...lol

Man I need your job, to be able to shoot all those calibers more than once must costa fortune! Did you have to take out a second mortage on the house? LOL!!! I know that 454 aint cheap to shoot! :sunbath:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We shoot more 22 then anything. Most of my ammo I have had for along time. I took a 100 round bag of ss109 .223 from Outdoor America that was still marked $19.95 and a box of Magtek 454 that was marked $11.80. I don't shoot it much. I have about 3 boxes of 454 left. I have to make them last the rest of my life....lol. I am looking for someone to reload my 454 if you know anyone.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We shoot more 22 then anything. Most of my ammo I have had for along time. I took a 100 round bag of ss109 .223 from Outdoor America that was still marked $19.95 and a box of Magtek 454 that was marked $11.80. I don't shoot it much. I have about 3 boxes of 454 left. I have to make them last the rest of my life....lol. I am looking for someone to reload my 454 if you know anyone.

that's a sweet deal on those old ammo prices.

IF I HAD ONLY KNOWN THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW! :drunk2:

peteraugusts

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have never been to H&H but heard lot about this.I am also thinking to spend some of the days at H&H.I heard that H&H Outfitters, located in northern Cordoba, provides the finest dove shooting in Argentina.Is it true?As I love dove shooting.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never been to H&H but heard lot about this.I am also thinking to spend some of the days at H&H.I heard that H&H Outfitters, located in northern Cordoba, provides the finest dove shooting in Argentina.Is it true?As I love dove shooting.

Since the collapse in 2001, Argentina is full of corruption, brutes, and folks with scabbies. It's like living among argentinian zombies. Got one hand on my O/U 20 ga., and the other on my AA-12. My Colombian Sherpa, Consuelo, works for nothing more than beef jerky, but he has his hands full deflecting grenades and disinfecting all surfaces with Lysol before eating.

For Dove shooting, I'd recommend the Jalypso region in Chile. The air is corrosive, but the flowermounds attrack Dove like no other. I hear the bat guano is what most of thier diet consists of. It's like 90% protein.

Latest posts

Top Bottom