Green Country Friends of the NRA Banquet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This years banquet is coming up Thursday, August 16th at the Tulsa Marriott South Hotel on 71st near lewis, I have tickets for sale, They are $40.00 for adult and $25.00 for children (12 and under)
There will be games and a live and silent auction at the banquet with several firearms to be raffled off or sold in the auctions along with several other limited edition items. Before anyone starts complaining about the NRA and how they spend too much money sending out reqeusts for money ( i agree but we still need them to fight for us) I would like to say that the money made at the banquet will stay right here in Oklahoma. It will go to benefit kids shooting organizations like Boy Scouts of America, 4-H clubs, Don't be a victim, etc..., It is a very good cause and you might win a gun like 3-4 OSA'ers did last year, One in particular last year that I remember bought a $50.00 "baker's Dozen" ticket and won a Walther stainless steel .380! I have those tickets and banquet tickets if anyone is interested please give me a call\text at 918-695-3808, Please don't P.M. me as I haven'y gotten my computer back from being repaired yet and my PC access is limited. Thanks in advance for your support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom