Guess what!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Open Carry legislation passed and it'll be legal in Oklahoma on November 1st!

Just thought y'all would like to know in case you missed the dozens of other threads that get opened about it every flippin' day...

:popcorn:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man. People are going to die in the streets. Oklahoma will become like some backwoods city in the old west. I'm going to lock up my children for their own safety. I may well be caught in the crossfire of two rednecks arguing over the last case of Bud at QT. Oklahoma is full of idiots. What if I'm standing in line at Walmart and a dude has a gun on his hip? Do I look him in the eye or keep my focus trained on that gun?

What is with those ignorant fools in Oklahoma? They went and passed another stupid gun law. We should just take their guns so no one will get hurt. I'm scared. When I see the first gun in public, I swear I'm just going to pee down my leg. Why did this have to happen?

Ingredients:
Sarcasm - 100%

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I open carried TODAY!!!! (Of course at my place of Buisness, which has always been legal) Nobody said anything at all, heck I think 99.99% didn't notice. My wife was the only person to say anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom