Gun Grabbing Lib Dems Cool Their Heels In CA Because Of CO Recalls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't ever let the elitist/demagogue/arrogant lib dems forget this:, if they vote against the 2nd Amendment and gun owners rights they will get their butts kicked out of office and lots more. :buttkick::nutkick: . The CO recall elections seems to have made a big impression on even the biggest dumbarses among the lib gun grabbers(looks like their voter fraud tricks didn't work eithers).

http://www.dailydemocrat.com/breakingnews/ci_24086130/legislation-ban-high-capacity-magazines-fails
Legislation to ban high-capacity magazines fails
Published By Daily Democrat
Created: 09/13/2013 12:33:30 AM PDT

..."State law already prohibits the sale, gift and loan of large-capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. Hancock's bill would have forced gun owners who already had such magazines to dispose of them by July 2014."...

Last edited:

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's not get cocky. :)
Enacting seizure of legally bought and owned property would be a lot harder to pass than the ban on the sale, giving or whatever they already have.
And they just put it in the "inactive" file. That says to me "This ain't over"

And Californians reading this, send me your hi-capacity mags now before they pass the legislation.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's not get cocky. :)
Enacting seizure of legally bought and owned property would be a lot harder to pass than the ban on the sale, giving or whatever they already have.
And they just put it in the "inactive" file. That says to me "This ain't over"

And Californians reading this, send me your hi-capacity mags now before they pass the legislation.

I have said before, celebrate the victory in Colorado today and plan/prepare for tomorrow--the gun grabbing/hating lib dems will always come back again & again.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That says to me "This ain't over"

In the last paragraph of the article:

..."but the move to shelve the legislation(SB396) came the same week that two Democratic state lawmakers in Colorado were recalled by voters after supporting gun control legislation."----your darn right it ain't over and it will be back.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article was about commiefornia.
Our problem is anything done can be undone. So it will never be over.

I should have said that we can celebrate any gun rights victory but we should never ever let our guard down with reguards to what the lib dems will do next.

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." Variation: "The price of liberty is eternal vigilance."

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last paragraph of the article:

..."but the move to shelve the legislation(SB396) came the same week that two Democratic state lawmakers in Colorado were recalled by voters after supporting gun control legislation."----your darn right it ain't over and it will be back.
Yup. Even tho in the opinions of a lot of smart folks it should have been over 5-29-1790 when Rhode Island became the last of the original 13 colonies to ratify it. (According to wakipedia anyway).

Not to mention it will be a beech to enforce. It will be one of the add on charges like you know. murder in the first degree with a knife and possession of a high capacity magazine.
So we'll put you on death row for 65 years and fine you $50,000.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are hardly scared. There no chance that they can be recalled in California. Even if this one didn't pass several other bills did. Including one that forces registration on any weapon fed by a magazine and bans the purchase of new firearms that are box fed. They also past the lead ban on hunting ammo. And a bill that would allow illegals to obtain a driver's license. They've been busy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom