Gun Owners of America has just emailed me a message regarding Kyle:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun Owners of America is sending Kyle Rittenhouse a replacement AR-15. Gun Owners of America believes Mr. Rittenhouse might never again see the return of his lawful property that the cops grabbed in a Wisconsin city. Gun Owners of America, as do I, believes that we are much safer as a society with an AR-15 in the hands of the likes of a brave citizen like Mr. Rittenhouse.

1637456516917.png

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun Owners of America is sending Kyle Rittenhouse a replacement AR-15. Gun Owners of America believes Mr. Rittenhouse might never again see the return of his lawful property that the cops grabbed in a Wisconsin city. Gun Owners of America, as do I, believes that we are much safer as a society with an AR-15 in the hands of the likes of a brave citizen like Mr. Rittenhouse.

Except it wasn't his gun to begin with.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except it wasn't his gun to begin with.

Yeah, his friend and Kyle both made the mistake of admitting to a straw man purchase. All they had to say was the guy gifted him the rifle and there would not have been any charges that would have stuck to his friend. His friend is now going to go down for a straw man purchase, which is a felony, and lose his own right to own firearms. They could also probably try to level charges against Kyle for it as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom