Gun Owners of America has just emailed me a message regarding Kyle:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STS11

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, his friend and Kyle both made the mistake of admitting to a straw man purchase. All they had to say was the guy gifted him the rifle and there would not have been any charges that would have stuck to his friend. His friend is now going to go down for a straw man purchase, which is a felony, and lose his own right to own firearms. They could also probably try to level charges against Kyle for it as well.
Are they charging him?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe they admitted that Rittenhouse paid for the rifle and Black purchased it for him, since he was underage. Hence the strawman purchase.
He did admit to that. But, he said the rifle was NOT kept by him. His friend just loaned it to him that night. The friend was gonna keep it until Kyle was old enough. I’m not sure that is a straw man purchase. But knowing the feds, they will say it was and go after them.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He did admit to that. But, he said the rifle was NOT kept by him. His friend just loaned it to him that night. The friend was gonna keep it until Kyle was old enough. I’m not sure that is a straw man purchase. But knowing the feds, they will say it was and go after them.
Federal laws against so-called 'straw purchases' are anti-2nd-A anyway. That 1960's Left-tard Johnson signed in that infamous Gun Control Act of 1968. This is where federal gun control stems from. That and the National Firearms Act of 1934 signed in by the original Left-tard, F.D. Roosevelt. LBJ is the same 1960's Left-tard that said we couldn't bomb Hanoi as young American soldiers were being tortured.

Last edited:

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some jerk said Kyle Rittenhosue was stupid for going to that function with a gun.

Opinion: Kyle Rittenhouse a hero? No, he was a callow, foolish boy who had no business being in Kenosha

"Professional police officers know how to handle a weapon, and the best cops know how to de-escalate a tense situation — they know how to keep it from getting worse. A young vigilante knows none of these things.

Some people want to make Rittenhouse a hero; they argue he's a positive role model for other young people: He saw a problem. He took action. He stood up when the police stood down.

But all I see is recklessness. The images from the videos of Gaige Grosskreutz's exploding arm are seared in my mind. None of this should ever have happened.

We live in a society where guns have become a fetish for some people — where open carrying a weapon is a way to signal allegiance to your tribe. Where people with guns can cram into a statehouse in Michigan. Where gun-toting people who aren’t sworn officers can cram the streets in Kenosha.

And claim they are protecting the public.

It's an illusion. And it's dangerous."

To this David D. Haynes guy who wrote that above article I said in an email to him:

Some cops also do stupid things with guns and innocents do get hurt. Mr. Rittenhouse had every right to peacibly show up to a protest in public. He also had every right to be armed for self-defense. This is America, you idiot. Read the Bill of Rights. "Staying home to avoid trouble" is both un-American and cowardly. You might as well live in a bubble, China, Mother Russia or some banana republic. That some punks might get killed or lose arm muscles, by police or armed citizens, in the process of attending a protest is the price we pay for liberty.

Here is what Benjamin Franklin said about safety and liberty. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

PS - I'm happy to say that Gun Owners of America is awarding Mr. Rittenhouse a brand-new AR-15 gun. You should be mighty grateful that brave young law-abiding citizens like Kyle Rittenhouse and George Zimmerman make America's streets much safer. Mr. Rittenhouse's acquittal in the trial is the reaffirmation by seven good women and five good men of our First Amendment right to protest in public peaceably and of our Second Amendment right to be armed to ensure that such protests are kept peaceful against the violent enemies of liberty.

Last edited:

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only problem is that SCOTUS has already rule the POLICE don't have the duty to protect you or your property. So, who you going to call the GHOST BUSTER?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More than likely the charge of giving a dangerous weapon to a minor will be dropped, but he is on the hook for the straw purchase.
Maybe as a federal charge. States don't prosecute that. And he kept the weapon at home until the night of the 2nd riot. Plus the law there says 16 & under, so the possession charge was dropped. Gonna be hard to prosecute a crime for which charges were dropped.

I will be watching. We'll see.

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom