• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Gun raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Just got a text from the coach. Since the kids aren’t in school tomorrow and possibly not on Thursday, they cannot get the tickets turned in for the Friday drawing so the drawing will be moved back to next Thursday, February 9th.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Raffle occurs this evening around 5:30-6:00pm. I have all of your tickets in and certainly appreciate your support of my daughter.

I will say that my daughter turned in more tickets than any other player on the team and much of that is a credit to the generosity of so many on this forum. So again, thank you!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Raffle occurs this evening around 5:30-6:00pm. I have all of your tickets in and certainly appreciate your support of my daughter.

I will say that my daughter turned in more tickets than any other player on the team and much of that is a credit to the generosity of so many on this forum. So again, thank you!
Great job people!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Looking forward to the good news in my Inbox around 6:01 pm! :) Glad the forum was able to help your daughter and her team out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom