Gun Safe Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stick with keys if your able at all, no batteries to jack around with. Of the two Bear or ArmorVault I would go with the Armor, I just dont like the look of external hinges. Let me tell yeah, for a small 3 man shop those armorvault guys sure make a great product.

P

PistolPackin'Honey

My husband & I bought a Sentry from Academy. Instead of using the shelving that came with it, we built our own shelves. Our main reason for getting the safe was to protect our more expensive items. Our home was burglarized 4 times in three months. With the safe & the alarm system, I feel safer leaving the house.
We only have pistols currently, so we use all the extra space to store our laptops, hard drives, cameras, etc.
It has the digital lock on it, and it's worked flawlessly. I change out the batteries once a year, just in case.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone. I am still having a hard time deciding what I would like to go with. Granted I saw a fort knox at the show I would love to have but it cost a pretty penny. Yes I know a few will not like this lol.

i150.photobucket.com_albums_s115_stroker_c10_20120331_142101.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom