• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK 2mm Pinfire Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth-Vang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
500$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
.357 Lever action, .32 acp Pistol, .308 Bolt action rifle, .458 SOCOM uppers, .25 acp Pistols, Old fashion blackpowder rifles, Balckpowder pocket revolvers, Blackpowder shotguns, 200 amp arc stick welder
Caliber
2mm Pinfire
I have for sale several cool miniature pinfire pistols. They are fully functional and use the tiny 2mm pinfire rounds. These tiny things are very hard to find and they are getting harder and harder to find. Most of these are vintage. I collected these and only put them away in a safe. These pistols aren’t consider firearms so I can ship these with no problems. The picture with the yellow casings can all use live rounds. The other one can only use blanks or have to be modified to be able to use live rounds.(an appropriate drill bit would work) I might consider trades for things too. Any questions just PM me. Prices are in pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2497.jpeg
    IMG_2497.jpeg
    1,020 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2498.jpeg
    IMG_2498.jpeg
    843.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2999.mov
    16 MB

Latest posts

Top Bottom