Gun Show Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am like everyone else, I can't stand Metcalf, however Metcalf does not have a gun show any longer, hasn't in over a year. Trish is a pretty easy person to get along with, and her shows have been pretty good.
The show Sat is 9-5.....Sun 10-4

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, went to the gun show this morning and was in and out in 30 minutes. It was horrible. Very low number of vendors and 1/3 of the tables were not even gun related. It was for sure not worth the $13 admission price.
Luckily the "Backwoods Outdoors and Fishing" show was going on right next door. $10 admission and I enjoyed it a lot more.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guns shows have taken a downward spiral from what they used to be. The last show I went to was the Militaria show in Chickasha. The were lots of interesting pieces of history to look at, but prices were very high. All they got from me was admission fees and conversation.

Know everything that you can about your product that you’re selling or buying before you walk in the door.

Latest posts

Top Bottom