Gun shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone attend the Rhema show yesterday? Thoughts?

I got there about 9:30 yesterday and spent about an hour. It's a decent little show, as long as you're not looking for guns or ammo.

The lot was pretty full, but there were only a few people in line. It was busy, but it wasn't packed shoulder to shoulder. Admission was $12. Prices on guns & ammo were obscene. Prices on everything else were pretty good. HKS speedloaders were just under $10 each - new in package. (I picked up a few for 41 mag and 44 mag.) Gun rugs for $6, regardless of size. 30 cal ammo cans for $10 each. I think the fat 50s were $15/ea or 2 for $25. I even paid the $6 to have my pocket knife sharpened.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got there about 9:30 yesterday and spent about an hour. It's a decent little show, as long as you're not looking for guns or ammo.

The lot was pretty full, but there were only a few people in line. It was busy, but it wasn't packed shoulder to shoulder. Admission was $12. Prices on guns & ammo were obscene. Prices on everything else were pretty good. HKS speedloaders were just under $10 each - new in package. (I picked up a few for 41 mag and 44 mag.) Gun rugs for $6, regardless of size. 30 cal ammo cans for $10 each. I think the fat 50s were $15/ea or 2 for $25. I even paid the $6 to have my pocket knife sharpened.
I was planning on going but decided to wait for the Tulsa show at the end of the month. Thank you for the range report.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, during their Christmas display, they have signs up that underscore their strict "no guns" policy. But now they're hosting a gun show?
Those signs at events aren't always reflective of the host's policies; sometimes they're forced by their insurance carrier (and you sure don't want to host an open event like that without insurance coverage). Their policies regarding carry during Sunday services may be more instructive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom