Gun Stores in Tulsa or Claremore / .327 Revolvers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Feel free to send me a PM if you would like to shoot a few rounds with my S&W Model 632. I have .32 long and .327 Federal Magnum rounds that you can test out. I think you'd be surprised how nice the S&W is. Best DA revolver trigger I've ever shot.

Good luck

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. I am new to this forum and don't see how to do "PM"

No worries. It a Private Message. In case you want to give someone your address or any sort of information,.. it keeps it private and not on the public forum.

I'll send you one and you can respond. When you login,.. look at the upper right corner of the screen and you'l lsee an arrow by your screen name,... when you click that, the inbox link will appear. Click that and you shouls see your inbox with a message from me. You can reply like you would an email.

Hope that helps.

Tin Star Firearms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are comfortable with the .32acp, I would suggest looking at the Beretta Tomcat in that caliber. It has a barrel latching feature where the shooter can "tip up" the barrel and load the chamber. Then you press down to latch it and insert your fully loaded magazine. My mother in law has one for her house gun and I carried one for years as a backup.

.32acp is way easier than .327 or .32 Magnum as far as my experience. If you really do go the revolver route, I recommend Ruger all the way.

I'll be back in Tulsa on August 22nd if you want to handle this gun.

Andrew

Latest posts

Top Bottom