Guns: A Tale of Two Countries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Switzerland is very different from the USA. They don't have open borders and before they allow barbarians to live there (immigrants), said barbarians have to already be independently wealthy. I forget how many millions of dollars they have to have, but it's substantial such that they aren't going to deplete the Swiss treasury. (Unlike the USA which is currently, and deliberately, importing millions of deadbeats who are going to collapse our infrastructure and rob American cities. Thank you, liberals, for your recklessness.)

Re the Swiss. I remember them interviewing a muslim "refugee" applicant. There was a committee interviewing this guy (he had no money; they were going to make an exception and admit him on "refugee" status).

But at the end of the interview, a woman on the committee held out her hand to shake his hand. Being the primitive misogynist he (and all his kind) is, he refused to shake her hand. They immediately terminated the interview process.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Switzerland is very different from the USA. They don't have open borders and before they allow barbarians to live there (immigrants), said barbarians have to already be independently wealthy. I forget how many millions of dollars they have to have, but it's substantial such that they aren't going to deplete the Swiss treasury. (Unlike the USA which is currently, and deliberately, importing millions of deadbeats who are going to collapse our infrastructure and rob American cities. Thank you, liberals, for your recklessness.)

Re the Swiss. I remember them interviewing a muslim "refugee" applicant. There was a committee interviewing this guy (he had no money; they were going to make an exception and admit him on "refugee" status).

But at the end of the interview, a woman on the committee held out her hand to shake his hand. Being the primitive misogynist he (and all his kind) is, he refused to shake her hand. They immediately terminated the interview process.
I wish the USA was more like Switzerland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom