"Guns Across America" in OKC, post event reports...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unfortunatly I was unable to arrive till 1pm but at least I didn't miss it all. What I got to hear was great and the crowd was well dressed for the most part with some fantastic signs. I've never been big into politics but now i'll be getting much more involved. Thank you okiebryan for helping make this happen!

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been big into politics but now i'll be getting much more involved.
And this is EXACTLY why I let someone talk me into wearing a tie and getting up in front of a crowd.
Thank you okiebryan for helping make this happen!
Thank YOU for showing up and sending so much good energy up on the stage. I literally was so nervous I felt like I was going to throw up, but once the crowd got into it, I was good to go.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very proud of my state and glad we had such a large turn out. I just wish I would have brought camera to this once in a lifetime event. I would have loved to record the whole event and made a video for all those that couldn't make it.

FlimFlam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the horn sound in the background? I couldn't do any more than 30 seconds.

I actually recognized one person in attendance.

Glad there was a good turnout. How much media was there?

As Bryan said, skip to 2:56 to get past the noon tornado siren test.

I would say that the extra funds should be used for future rallies. Not that it wasn't a great event, but a little more budgeted for sound equipment could go a long way. I do appreciate all those that lent equipment and the like, so this isn't a slam on them.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I was able to make it . I saw Fox 25, And channel 9 out there ( they showed my gun at 6:00 news and I was seen in the beginning footage for the 10pm news so I am famous now LoL ) . As far as the surplus goes I agree with both helping people who can't afford their permit or who can't afford a gun and also June 28th is Oklahoma's 2nd Amendment day( Thank you Fallin for giving us an official day )and I think it would be nice to see something set up for that day .

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom