Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Full length railed TRP
A few Smith 66s
FN SLP
SA Custom Shop 1911
Wilson 1996 A2
S&W Sport
Hi-Power Practical
H&K P7

All I can think of right now...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold one beater Rem 1100 that I got from a guy needing money, and sold it a week later in the early 80's.

The guy I sold it to still has it as of the company Christmas party last month.

Never sold another.

omega21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rem 870 express 20ga! First childhood gun bought for me to hunt when I was 10yrs old. I sold it on this forum in 2009 to fund another firearm purchase. Big regrets!

Dude, why not reach out to the buyer and ask to buy it back with an explanation. I did that with an Uzi and got it back. Worth a try, no?

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First year S&W Model 66
and the wife's S&W Model 63 pinned barrel. When the wife found out I sold it, the replacement cost me a lot more than the first one.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was 18 years old I traded a Prewar Mauser .22 MS420B that my father brought home from WWII. He found it on a shelf ina bombed out store still in the box with the special wax paper covering it. There was not even a scratch on it. It was a great shooter and I traded it off for a S&W model 27 or 28 Hwy Patrol Special .357 magnum I wouldn't give you $50 for today. Although I got Dad's blessing when I traded it at I should have been smart enough to keep it. I did track down and purchased one almost just like it several years ago. It however was not the one Dad brought home.:bowdown:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that many I regret selling because I dont sell too many and if I do sell one its because I already have a duplicate and the one Im selling likely came from somebody here or wherever, it wont be anything I bought new myself as guns Ive purchased new I have never re-sold. The only one I remember wishing I would have kept was a S&W Highway Patrolman Model 28 6" version that I got from a friend needing money then turned around and sold it to someone here years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom