Guys my grandfather left me some guns and I am wanting to know what the values are.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Derrick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am trying to find out what they are worth and from there I will decide if I need to sell or not. I did mention the guns I would like in the future and don't see any harm in that?? Sorry if you feel i am skipping the 20 post rule but I am not. I am new to this site and to guns to be honest. I just purchased a Taurus Judge last week and have kinda got a fever for some other guns. Thanks CD

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am trying to find out what they are worth and from there I will decide if I need to sell or not. I did mention the guns I would like in the future and don't see any harm in that?? Sorry if you feel i am skipping the 20 post rule but I am not. I am new to this site and to guns to be honest. I just purchased a Taurus Judge last week and have kinda got a fever for some other guns. Thanks CD

Oh, they'll probably make an exception then. The do now and then for a good case. There once was a guy named TerryHesticles that they cut a break to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom