Guys my grandfather left me some guns and I am wanting to know what the values are.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't put a price on heirlooms. Someday you'll regret selling them. That's guaranteed. Also, irregardless of their sentimental value their intrinsic value will never decrease, so you're not losing anything by hanging on to them.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
57M Marlin is a good gun with some collector value to a Marlin fan. I sold one about 6 or 7 years ago for $265 - price would be higher now if you have the right buyer and condition is good.

I sold the one I had because I didn't like the safety - it is a sliding safety at the bottom of the receiver by the lever/trigger, sort of like the old Savage 99. It is not marked and I had trouble remebering which way was which and I didn't want my kids using it.

Cedar Creek

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure who the maker of the 12 gauge sears shot gun is there isn't any other info on the gun but its a nice gun just wish it wasn't such a long barrel and since its so nice I don't want to cut it down.

the sears model 200 I have is a clone to a winchester model 1200..

I paid 100 bucks at a pawn shop for it

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Marlin model 57 might be worth some $$, especially since it's a 22 mag. You hardly ever find these rifles,..I'd pay special attention to that one.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What does irregardless mean?? :)

Did someone push the button? I wasn't aware that the spelling and grammar police were on duty...

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y5_seedy_DSC_0084.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
another vote for keeping them... sentimental or not... they are still from your grandpa... what I'd give for a gun from mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom