H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My last four guns were from H&H. Even if the prices are a bit higher than other places or the net I consider it a good thing to support a local place that offers us a range, good selection of firearms and great customer support.

Southrange61

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've purchased several guns from them over the last few years. In each case their staff went out of their way to be helpful and patient as I selected among several choices. Great folks and I'm happy to pay their prices.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the inexperienced shooter H&H might be a good deal. Maybe they could offer those of us that don't need the fluffy help a discount. Case in point. Went to H&H in search of a Glock 26 magazine. Price was $33.98 I only bought one. Waited a couple of days and stopped at Outdoor America and the price was $30.98.

What did I get for the $3.00 extra I paid at H&H?

[Broken External Image]

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a popular small handgun there with a sale price of $750+. The same one is at Savage for $650.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is this H&H with great customer service located? I've only been to the one where everyone ignores you, even when nobody else is in there and you have to beg them to take your money

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is this H&H with great customer service located? I've only been to the one where everyone ignores you, even when nobody else is in there and you have to beg them to take your money

Geez, you must be the exception to the rule. Every time I go in to browse(twice a month for years) I'm accosted by at least 2 different people who want to help me find something. Like clockwork! Prices on things aren't bad but I try not to pay sales tax on expensive items so I do not buy firearms there. Reloading stuff... is a different story. Prices are good and I can actually find primers/power so I'm happy to buy it there.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, you must be the exception to the rule. Every time I go in to browse(twice a month for years) I'm accosted by at least 2 different people who want to help me find something. Like clockwork! Prices on things aren't bad but I try not to pay sales tax on expensive items so I do not buy firearms there. Reloading stuff... is a different story. Prices are good and I can actually find primers/power so I'm happy to buy it there.

Always plenty of people offering help when I have been there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom