H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me the advantage, especially for new shooters, or shooters who don't really know what they want, is in the ability to shoot it on the rental lanes before you buy it. I have helped 4 friends buy their first guns, and after shooting half of the rental guns (or so it seemed), in a couple of different calibers I have yet to have a single one that didn't get their rentals free if they bought that day. A buddy bought an XD after being ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that he wanted a glock due to shooting it.

Show me somewhere else you can do that....

Glock 22 is $489 @ outdoor america...
or.. $509 @ H&H....

If thats not $20 worth of value I don't know what is

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's excellent. Walk in, tell them you are buying a 9mm polymer pistol TODAY, try the big 3 out, and walk out with your new purchase with no rental fees. I'll have to do that when it comes time to buy.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me the advantage, especially for new shooters, or shooters who don't really know what they want, is in the ability to shoot it on the rental lanes before you buy it.

Yeah, that is why I'm going to buy my next pistol there. I'm going to try out the S&W M&P, the XDM and Glock all in the 40 and 9. That makes it worth the extra $15 or so.

ray76

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Strange, last 2 guns I bought H&H was cheapest in town and online.

HK USP Tac 9mm
Glock 23

I agree. I buy all my needs from them and have for many years. I like the establishment and don't mind spending my money there, even if it's a little more then other places at times.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last new gun I bought came from H&H. They had it and it was cheaper than any other place online or not. And nobody else had them, so I got my cake with icing.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me the advantage, especially for new shooters, or shooters who don't really know what they want, is in the ability to shoot it on the rental lanes before you buy it.

Yeah, that is why I'm going to buy my next pistol there. I'm going to try out the S&W M&P, the XDM and Glock all in the 40 and 9. That makes it worth the extra $15 or so.

Why rent the others? Just buy the glock. :urwelcome:

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife purchased her carry pistol from H&H just two months ago. She had the undivided attention of the sales rep for over 30 minutes and had a chance to handle about ten different pistols in the configuration she wanted. At no time was she pressured to make a decision or narrow her choices. The staff was courteous, most helpful, and very knowledgeable about the strengths and weaknesses of each firearm.

In our opinion, this experience was very representative of Miles Hall's entire organization. We have patronized his business since the mid-1980's, even before he was set up at his present location. H&H has never given us anything less than full and complete "bang for the buck".

The pistol she finally selected was in a configuration (i.e., "pink") that was not available at any other retailer in the city. I'm sure that had nothing to do with her decision. :-)

In the end, she paid about 10% more than she would have for the same model at a different retailer. Worth the difference? You betcha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom