H&k?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edmond

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have P2K's in 9mm and .357 SIG and the .357 is my primary carry pistol. Had a USPc stainless in 9mm but got rid of it after I got the P2K.

They're great pistols, I've put thousands of rounds through the P2K 9mm and not a single issue.

Mags are expensive, though. They're usually $30-35 brand new for the P2K but you can sometimes find a deal online for $25 or so.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To answer your question, CS and accessories have always been a sore spot for HK. Spare parts and accessories always cost more than they should and aren't as easy to find as many other brands.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My ex-HK P2000sk 9x19 choked on steel cased ammo. The cases would expand and get stuck in the chamber. HK does not recommend steel cased ammo and +P ammo.

HK warns against the use of steel cased ammo (as do many other firearms manufacturers.) HK notes that +P and +P+ ammo will accelerate wear (as do many other firearms manufacturers.) I never shoot steel cased ammo but shoot +P all the time with no adverse effects.

Leemaxx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I ended up going a different rout. I got a Sig P239 SAS in 9mm. The HKs are still on my radar, so we'll see how the Sig works out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom