Haircut clippers ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess some barber shops have reopened but to be honest even with the barber and me both wearing one of those thin paper masks I just don't feel all that comfortable having someone that close to me for 'X' period right now.

Anyway, I'm starting to look a little shaggy so we went a couple of places today looking for electric haircut clippers and all that is left on the shelves are the ones with the narrow head to trim beards and mustaches......I looked on Amazon and haircut clippers run anywhere from $30.00 up to $200.00.

My better half has never given me or anyone else a haircut so she's pretty apprehensive but I told her if she screwed up we'd just buzz it all off and it would eventually grow back.....no biggie.

What is a good brand and model number hair clipper that comes with a couple or more heads ?

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wahl Professional “Designer” 15 years old. Still work like new.
2c9b87805f68411ad80488fe5c4585e4.jpg

Model 8355-400

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some wahl clippers 6 or 7 years ago at walmart for 30 dollars. Recently i checked on the replacement blades and they were 25 dollars.I will just buy new clippers when they come back in stock.I have saved around 2000 dollars on haircuts in the time i have owned them.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I broke my Wahl clipper blades 2 years ago which were about 20 years old. I dropped them on the tile floor and busted the end of one of the blades. Cost of blades was as much as a new trimmer. I sent wife to walmart so I could finish my cut. She brought me this set home. $20 bucks has more attachments than a bobcat. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wahl-Cor...ir-Clipper-Kit-20Pc-Model-79300-400T/10965214

So far I have no complaints as has been said you can adjust blades a bit with screw on the side oil them from time to time. You should be golden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom